Located in London, Gibson Hall is an elegant and sophisticated wedding venue that specialises in creating magical celebrations for brides and grooms. This historic Grade I venue can accommodate both wedding ceremonies and receptions. Their in-house events team are friendly, flexible and will be on hand to suggest suppliers and answer any questions you might have. Contact them today!
Facilities and capacity
The facilities found in this majestic venue include the secluded outdoor garden where you can have your ceremony and where you can set up a marquee. The Garden Room overlooks the garden and is another flexible reception space. Lastly, the Main Hall is a former Victorian banking hall, opulent and illuminated. These facilities have a capacity for up to 300 guests.
Gibson Hall offers soon-to-be-married couples the following wedding services:
- Exclusive access to Gibson Hall including courtyard garden (midday to midnight)
- One hour sparkling wine reception
- Delicious three course wedding breakfast with coffee and petit fours
- Half a bottle of cellar selection wine per guest
- A glass of bubbly for the toast
- Coloured uplighters in the hall to create your own colour scheme
- Cake stand and knife
- Wooden dancefloor