By considering Dalhousie Castle to celebrate your big day, you're assuring yourself a royal, grandeur-filled wedding. Located in the outskirts of Edinburgh, this historic venue includes elegant bedrooms, award-winning restaurants and an Aqueous Spa for you to have a complete wedding package and an unforgettable experience. In addition, it offers in-house wedding coordinators to handle every single aspect of your big day and turn into a memorable event.
Facilities and capacity
Dalhousie Castle makes an ideal setting for a luxurious and splendid wedding. It offers the following variety of spaces to host your big day in:
- The Chapel: a private indoor space, ideal for a religious as well as a humanist wedding. It includes terrace doors that lead onto the enormous, landscaped patio. Besides, it can easily accommodate from 50 to 100 guests.
- Sir Alexander Suite: perfect for arrival drinks and canapés. It also includes a dance floor and can easily accommodate up to 100 guests.
- Dalwolsey Lounge: an intimate locale that creates an ideal setting for smaller parties and gatherings.
- Ramsay Room: its historic interior will create a lasting impression on your guests and it also has the capacity to accommodate up to 100 guests.
- The Dungeon Restaurant: a charming interior space to host a 20-person wedding.
Dalhousie Castle's professionals will take care of all your wedding planning and organisation needs by offering customised solutions regarding:
- Seating arrangements
- Design and décor
- Catering, drinks and beverages
- Accommodation and guest hospitality management
- Linens and drapery
- Wedding cake and dessert counter arrangements
- Wedding stationery
- First Dance lessons
- Honeymoon suite
Dalhousie Castle isn't only a great option to commemorate weddings but you could also consider it for other social events and special occasions including:
- Team building activities
- Conferences and seminars
- Business meetings
- Festivities and holidays
- Birthdays, anniversaries, and more.