Based in Sudbury, Suffolk, Felix Of Long Melford is a family-run business that was established back in 1952 by Felix and Patricia Golynia. They have a great range of transport from modern to retro and from classic to vintage. An excellent choice for your wedding transport, this service offer a veritable trip down memory lane for many of your older guests and a very memorable journey for lots of the younger ones.
Service is everything for this very personal and customised service which is made up of the second and third generations of the family. Available to hire at Felix of Long Melford you can find:
- Modern coaches ranging from 8 to 39-seaters -some of which are adapted for wheelchair users
- Retro coaches from 1980 (17-seater) and from 1983 (25-seater)
- Vintage coaches. The 1947 Bedford OB and the 1950 Bedford OB both seat 27 passengers and feature the same livery of old English white and black
- Wedding cars. Two Silver Mercedes Benz E class saloon cars as well as a 1978 black Mercedes Benz Limo.
Felix of Long Melford can also offer you the following services:
- Taxi hire
- Service routes and school buses
- Day excursions
- Airport transport
- Wheelchair accessible transport